Sunday, October 16, 2011

Heisenberg uncertainty principle

My blog is affecting my behavior.  Since I'm being watched, I felt pressure to conform.

This morning I did the mini-set of floor exercises, designed to avoid complete slothishness and help the back.  This consists of 108 ab crunches, 30 leg lifts eqach side and on tummy, and 20 modified pushups with the knees down.  Sometimes followed by cat/cow and tree poses.  A five minute set is better than nothing, and a fine addition to other daily activity.

Then we walked to the drug store for some architectural criticism and fall leaf gazing.

Lastly, I dragged myself to the Y yesterday.

It seemed cold to go running, but it's really not.  I found my box of winter gear, stay tuned for further fitness non-adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Monday I skipped the Y, but biked to chess class and to the pub sing at Merlin's.

    Having over-purchased at the St Paul farmers market, I made both broccoli mashed potatoes and a miso soup with bok choy and tofu. It came out bland, hopefully its improving with age.

    Tuesday I talked to the wedge for St. Agnes bread, although I couldn't find the really dark stuff. Then there was Zumba.

    Today I have yet to drag myself off to the Y, although I'm contemplating a comparison shopping stroll.

    ReplyDelete